May 24, 2017

Eastern Beauty

Here is another card made with the set I did not think I needed . . . Eastern Beauty.  I have a feeling it is going to be seeing a lot of ink in the future. 



This is also one of the cards that everyone stamping this week made.

 


Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Fresh Fig--NEW In Color, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Fresh Fig--NEW In Color
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies--NEW, Big Shot,
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder,
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a busy day already and it is only mid-afternoon.  We started the day with John having a stress test based on some symptoms he had been having.  When we were done we did a little shopping for some more patio plants and paid a visit to the cemetery to leave some flowers for my parents.  When we got home, I got the wild idea to actually CLEAN my refrigerator, not just get rid of stuff in the garbage.  As I was cleaning it I realized it had not been done since I got sick last summer.  I knew it needed to be cleaned, I just did not realize how badly it needed to be cleaned . . . but at least I can say it has been done now.  I am thinking after a quick trip to the post office that I may rest for a bit before making potato salad for supper and grilling some steaks.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: