May 30, 2017

Wood Words

I have had some time to play in my stamp room this weekend, focusing on one new stamp set at a time, so you are likely to see lots of cards made with each stamp set.  The first one I chose was Wood Words.  I likely found this one on Pinterest as that is the first place I turn to for card ideas now.



I love the combination of Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler, especially with this stamp set.


Stamps: Wood Words
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits,
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot,
Tea lace Doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals



Today is another one of those days with nothing on the scheduled agenda.  I think I may pick another stamp set to focus on and then work on some craft show projects.  Of course reading on the patio in the sun will also be happening this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: