May 26, 2017

Crafting Forever----Sneak Peak

I love the new stamp set . . . Crafting Forever . . . which will be available starting June 1st.  It will be perfect for all of my crafty friends!!


This is one of the card that we made a few weeks ago at my friend Susie's house when we had a Saturday stamping day.


Stamps: Crafting Forever - - -NEW
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelits, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Once again I am posting this while sitting in a hospital waiting room while John has his kidney stone removal surgery.  We had to be here at 6:00 AM, so I am sure there will be a nap in my future this afternoon. The plan is that this is an outpatient surgery so hopefully we will be home this afternoon sometime.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: