May 22, 2017

Beautiful You

I think I might have mentioned a time or two that I look at a blog by a stamper named Stampercamper.  This is a card she had posted a while back and I thought it was really cute and a good way to use up designer series paper.


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week will be making. 


Stamps: Weather Together, Beautiful You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Cupcake and Carousel Stack
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Umbrella Weather Framelits, 
Falling Petals Embossing Petals, Big Shot, 
Basic Black and Bermuda Bay Markers

Our awesome new grill got delivered this morning . . . now to be home and have the weather cooperate so that I can use it.  I doubt that it will happen this week, but I can always hope!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: