May 5, 2017

Definitely Dahlia

We always do two techniques at Technique/Stamp Club and the other one we did last night is what I call Inked Emboss Resist.  We made a card similar to this at a Make-It-Monday and club members wanted to do it again with the directions written out so they could add it to their technique books.


If you don't recognize the sentiment on this card there is a reason for that.  It is from one of the stamp sets . . . Colorful Seasons . . .  that I was able to pre-order and will be in the new catalog starting June 1st.


Stamps: Definitely Dahlia, Colorful Seasons (new stamp set)
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon


I started working on the scrapbooks for Hanna that she always gives to the kids in her advisory group.  They are going very quickly this year . . . but then they should as many of them as I have made over the years!!  I could probably do them in my sleep!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: