May 16, 2017

Colorful Seasons

Here is another sneak peek at new catalog product.  This is another one of the cards we made as a Make and Take at the Onstage Presentation


These Memories and More card packs are perfect for adding interest to your cards in a VERY easy way.  Here we have two cards layered on top of each other and the flower is cut from a third card from the pack.



Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, 
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Old Olive
Accessories: Color Theory Memories and More Card Pack, 
3/8" Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon


Yesterday's lunch was everything I expected it to be . . . good friends, laughs, and good food.  I think we sat there for about four and a half hours just visiting about everything under the sun.

Today as soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to visit a great nephew that is in the hospital and then stop to pick up more plants for my patio.  Depending on how hot it is when I get home, I may sit out there or if it is too hot I will probably spend the remainder of the day in my stamping room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: