May 27, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine

I love this stamp set . . . and it is one that I won as a door prize at On Stage in Minneapolis.  As soon as I saw it I thought to myself . . . now I can make rose colored glasses cards for real!!


This is one of the cards that Susie provided for us to stamp last month when we went to her house to share about On Stage.  I love it and with the sunny weather today, finally, I thought it was so appropriate.


Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Sunburst Thinlits--Retiring, Big Shot, 
Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

We got home from the hospital yesterday about 1:00 in the afternoon . . . to a mess!!!  We had some heavy rains in the morning and our sewer in the basement had backed up with the help of some tree roots!!  Luckily someone could come out and clean the pipe . . . even if it did cost us extra for an after hours trip.  By the time we  both went to bed last night . . . which was quit early . . . all of the Wilson plumbing . . . both in the house and in John was working great!!  He just has to have another procedure in another month to remove the stent they place in his kidney.

Hopefully I will find a little time this afternoon or evening to spend in my stamp room!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: