May 8, 2017

Eastern Beauty

When I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew it was one I wanted to do at a stamp night to showcase the different ways that this stamp set and dies can be used.  It is on sale during the month of May . . . with the added bonus of getting some of the New in Colors in the bundle.  Once again the sentiments got me with this set!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Eastern Beauty (Available as a bundle during the month of May)
Cardstock:  Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight 
Designer Series Paper: Wood Texture Paper Stack (Available June 1st)
Ink: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (Available as a bundle during the month of May), Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Sponges, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Since I have everything ready to go for tonight I think I will work a little more in my stamp room and then work on Hanna's scrapbooks this morning.  I plan to spend the afternoon on my patio with a glass of ice tea and a good book.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: