May 9, 2017

Balloon Adventures

I am always on the lookout for birthday cards for Make-It-Mondays, because it seems that everyone needs a lot of them.  This is one that everyone got to make last night.



I love the colors in this Party Animal Designer Series Paper.  It's a good thing because I have a LOT of it left . . . I guess I need to get to using it!!


Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Party Animal
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Crushed Curry marker
Accessories: Layering Oval Framelits, Big Shot, 
Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

Hanna's scrapbooks are all done with the exception of gluing the front cover decorations on.  I will be glad to get them done so I can go on to working on some more things for an upcoming craft show in June.  I have several things that I have started at different times that I have vowed I am going to finish soon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: