May 15, 2017

Daisy Delight

Are you ready for some sneak peeks at new catalog product?  This is one of the make and take cards that we made when I went to Minneapolis.  I love the Daisy Punch and coordinating stamp set!!



The daisy is made by stamping it twice, punching it out and then layering it together.  The gold faceted gem in the center is to die for . . . I LOVE them!!


Stamps:  Daisy Delight-NEW
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy-NEW
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tranquil Tide-NEW
Accessories: Daisy Punch-NEW, Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon-NEW
Gold Faceted Gems-NEW, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday John and I took the day to clean off the old part of the patio and go to Iowa City to buy plants and stuff to set around.  Boy did my shoulder tell me that I overdid yesterday.  I had planned to spend the morning washing off all of the furniture, but decided that could wait for another day, so I baked a cake for John to take to coffee this afternoon.  I am meeting some friends for lunch (which usually goes till the late hours of the afternoon), and then plan to spend the evening in my stamp room!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am so proud of you. Letting your body tell you when to rest. Have a good afternoon with your lunch buddies.