May 2, 2017

High Tide

I am so happy that this stamp set is carrying over to the new catalog.  I have a love affair with lighthouses anyway and then when you add in the awesome sentiments, it makes this set that much more special.





This is a card that was a Make-It-Monday card a while back and I just hadn't shared it yet.


Stamps: High Tide
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White 
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

We ended up getting home from the ER late yesterday afternoon.  After several tests and a bag of IV fluids, they decided that his temperature was nothing to worry about and things were progressing as they should.  His temperature was even higher his morning, but since he feels better, we decided not to even call to inquire about it.  Still not sure the was the right decision, but I guess time will tell!!

I have been working in my stamp room this morning purging and re-arranging furniture.  However, my shoulder and the rest of my body is telling me that it is now time to rest.   I think a good book will call my name for the rest of the afternoon!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: