May 19, 2017

Grateful Bunch

I have been going through all of the swaps I have received lately from the stamping events I have been to looking for cool ideas that use some of the retiring sets.  This is one of those cards!!

 

It is also one of the cards everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday!!





Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Window Shopping, Grateful Bunch
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly PunchWink Of Stella, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin Dimensionals


Last night we had a get together for one of the community groups that I belong to at a local greenhouse.  It is always one of our favorite places to meet because Maryanne always has such cool ideas for plant groupings and she always has cool information to share.  Last night was no exception and there were several pots of plants that I decided I needed to have for my patio.  So even though it was raining this morning I went back out and purchased them.  My patio now has tons of color and I am anxiously awaiting sunshine and warmer temperatures!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: