May 28, 2017

Wood Words


I decided this morning that I wanted to make some patriotic thank you cards, so I turned to Pinterest for inspiration.  This is one of the first ones that popped up and I thought it was so cute . . . and it used all new product!!



I think I will make up several packets of these for some upcoming craft shows!!  I love how it turned out!!


Stamps: Wood Words
Cardstock: real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Wood Texture
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Big Shot, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

After spending the morning in my stamping room I think I am going to go sit in the sun for a while with my ice tea and a book.  I am trying to convince John to go for a ride this afternoon, but I am not sure he really feels like it yet. Hopefully soon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I saw this card too and have already printed it off.