May 10, 2017

So In Love

Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make on Monday night.  You could use this card to celebrate any occasion . . . wedding, anniversary, Mother's Day, birthday.




So In Love is one of those sets that is retiring at the end of the month, so if you want it, you had best get it now!!




Stamps: So In Love
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Big Shot, Subtles Enamel Shapes, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day I am finishing the scrapbooks for Hanna so I can get them in the mail.  Since it is rainy and dreary, I know for sure the sunshine and my patio will not be calling my name today!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: