May 23, 2017

Eastern Beauty

Eastern Beauty is one of those stamp sets that I did not think I would like at all until I started seeing things posted that were made with it . . . so then OF COURSE I had to get it.  This is one of those cards I found posted on Pinterest I believe.

 

It is also one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week will be making.


Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist--NEW In Color,
Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Foil 
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay,
Lemon Lime Twist--NEW In Color
Accessories: Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies--NEW,
Layering Circles Framleits, Big Shot,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Make-It-Monday went quite well last night and I loved seeing everyone's reactions to the cards we were making.

Today I am planning on working on some craft show projects and maybe thinking ahead to the first Make-It-Monday with new catalog stamps!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: