May 18, 2017

High Tide

It has been an interesting 48 hours around the Wilson household . . . but no more so than usual.  More on that later.  I did manage to squeeze in a little stamping time to work on another craft show project. 



I am becoming obsessed with turning my Project Life boxes into little stationary kits.




Each kit contains six little note cards . . . two of each of the following.  


And of course, decorated envelopes!!  Check out the close ups of the three cards.




Stamps: High Tide
Cardstock: Crumb Cake notecards (retired), Very Vanilla 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig


After I last posted, I was headed up to the hospital, to spend some time with my great nephew who had surgery on Monday.  I actually ended up spending all of yesterday afternoon at the hospital as well with him and his mom. Luckily, things are going better today and they got discharged this afternoon.  

So . . . on to the second patient . . . John.  He had a doctor's appointment this morning and needs some further testing on some health issues . . . none of which are related to the kidney stone that we are still dealing with.  It sure is a good thing that I do not have an aversion to hospitals or doctors!!!  I am thinking that some of my Paper Pumpkins that I have been stockpiling might be making their way to some of these appointments with me!!  At least my own appointments are getting fewer and further between!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: