May 13, 2017

One Wild Ride


If I rode a motorcycle, today would be a great day to it.  I have had this card for quite a while, just haven't remembered to share it yet.  I believe it is a swap I received from my demonstrator friend, Christy.



Even though I am not a motorcycle rider, I love this stamp set.  I know have used it a lot in making cards for family members.


Stamps: One Wild Ride 
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, 
Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not quite sure what the plans are for today other than we are planning on going out for supper with our daughter and son-in-law for Mother's Day tonight.  I am thinking I may go get some plants for our front porch and some other plants for the patio at some point today.  Whatever I decide to do, it will be in beautiful weather!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: