May 12, 2017

Eastern Beauty


This is a card I was fortunate enough to be able to make at a stamping meeting a couple of weeks ago at my fired Susie's house.  She had a downline meeting where we shared a lot of what we saw when we went to Minneapolis and this is one of the cards she shared that she made for a swap group she belongs to.  I thought it would be a great card to share last Monday night.



I love the new color Tranquil Tide, especially when paired with the Dapper Denim.


Stamps: Eastern Beauty (bundle available this month)
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide (new color available in bundle), Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Eastern Palace (available in bundle)
Ink: Tranquil Tide (available in bundle)
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits (available in bundle), 
Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another one of those days where I started working in myself stamping room and before I knew it over half of the afternoon was gone!!!  I think I will spend the rest of it sitting on the patio with my ice tea and my book!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: