May 1, 2017

Suite Sentiments

For some reason right before I am going to do a craft show I have this huge urge to make more stuff.  This is one of the things I cam e up with on Saturday night, based on what pieces were sitting on my stamping table.



The oval, scalloped oval, and little flowers were left from a card we made at a Make-It-Monday, and I had a lot of this designer series paper, so it seemed natural to put them together.  This is another one of the recycled Project Life boxes.


I made six of these white 3.5" X 5" white note cards along with the decorated envelope to include in the boxed set.


 

I think it turned out pretty cute and so did a lot of the people at the show yesterday.


Stamps: Suite Sentiments, Layering Love, Petite Petals
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Shara Sand
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blushing Bride 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

The arts and crafts show yesterday was absolutely awesome!!  There were a ton of people there and I was busy the whole time!!  I had taken a book and some other stuff, but I didn't even have time to take it out of my bag. Sales were equally as awesome!!

However . . . as I am posting this we are once again sitting in the ER with John.  He started running a fever last night and would not let me bring him up, however, this morning I went ahead and called the doctor's office and they said he needed to be re-evaluated. so here we sit!!  Always something!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: