June 1, 2017

Daisy Delight

The day is here . . . . new 2017-2018 catalog products are now available.  To introduce you to the new colors I made a set of five thank you cards.



And here they are . . . Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide.  Right now I would be hard presses to tell you which is my favorite . . .  I like them all!!


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig,
 Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White 
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, 
Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Faceted Gems, 
Stampin Dimensionals

To say that yesterday did not go as planned would be a mild understatement.  I had planned on being home from physical therapy about 9:00 in the morning and spending the rest of the day in my stamping room getting ready for our shoe box swap last night and woking on other craft show items.  After talking with the physical therapist about a pain I have been having in my leg and wondering if it could be another blood clot he encouraged me to call my doctor.   So I did.  I ended up spending the day at the hospital getting an ultrasound on my legs, having lab work done,  and then seeing my oncologist. The good news is that there are no new blood clots, the two that were there are still there and occluding the vein, so that is what is causing the pain I have been having.  At this point since they are stable we are just leaving them alone.  The even better news was that my oncologist is thrilled with the way my lab work looks and with my progress.  I made it home with 10 minutes to spare to grab a couple of Paper Pumpkin packages to take to the shoe box swap and headed out the door to my hair appointment.  I am now sporting a new color (no more gray) trimmed up mohawk.  Kailee says I might as well embrace the mohawk because until it is longer that is just what it is going to do!!  My friend, Linda, picked me up in Kalona and off we went to our monthly stamping night.  I was tired when I got home . . . in fact I think last night is the first night I have slept the night through since my shoulder started hurting.

Today I am getting ready for Technique/Stamp club tonight where we are going to be working with glossy paper, which is a new product in the catalog this year!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: