June 17, 2017

Daisy Delight

This designer series paper and the daisy just seem to go together like bread and butter!!  This card uses the same materials as this one, just oriented a different way!!




I love the Night of Navy and the Daffodil Delight together!!!  


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Daisy Punch, 
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon, 
Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals


I really need to get back into my stamping room.  I have not been there in over a week!!!!  I know what I want to make for Monday night's Make-It-Monday, I just need to do it!!!  Since Hanna will be home tomorrow for Father's Day, I guess I better get busy today!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: