June 27, 2017

Coffee Cafe

For an avid coffee drinker like me, this set was a must have!!!  All of the accessories that go along with this suite are perfect!! I will admit that I thought I ordered the Designer Series Paper that went with this set, but I did not, so I had to make my own background paper.  I used one of the stamps from Timeless Textures.  



This is the card that I took on Saturday for my pre-made swap.


It is actually a gift card holder, which I think is perfect as many coffee shops as there are around these days that have gift cards!!


Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Timeless Textures
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, very Vanilla 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits, Wood Crate Framelits, 
Big Shot, Envelope Punch Board, 
3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I said in my email to the kids after John's doctor appointment yesterday . . . all the old people in our house are on the mend.  It was amazing how much better he felt immediately after getting the stent removed.  

Today I am starting to layout all of my garage sale stuff.  My kitchen will be a mess for a while but I need to get it out of my stamping room so I can see what else I might have in there to get rid of!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: