June 9, 2017

Crafting Forever


What crafter  could resist a stamp set that is named Crafting Forever . . . not this one!!  It has so many possibilities!! 


This is another one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Crafting Forever, Birthday Banners
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Memories
Ink: Basic Black, Various Markers
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday afternoon I went and set up my booth at The Barn Flea and Fair.  I am still learning the best way to use my energies and knowing that today will be a long day anyway, I decided that it would make more sense to set up yesterday.  I think this may be one of the first times where the weather is going to be great both days!!  If you have never been to this event, check it out here, and then make plans to come and see us!!  It is an awesome venue and great show!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: