June 6, 2017

Lovely Inside & Out

Everybody needs friendship cards and who wouldn't want to receive this bright and cheerful one!!


This is another one of the cards that everybody made last night.  We had a great group of stampers and we were done quite early!!

 

Stamps: Lovely Inside & Out
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, Whisper White, 
Basic Black, Cardstock Vellum
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Lovely Words Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Big Shot, Mini Glue Dots, Glitter Enamel Dots


I was working some in my stamp room getting ready for this weekend and decided to bring my lunch outside to eat it.  It is SO pleasant out here with the breeze blowing that I think I will stay here this afternoon and stamp tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: