June 12, 2017

Delightful Daisy

Recognize the layout of this card.  It is the same one I used in this card to showcase the polished stone technique.


 

I would be hard pressed to tell you which one I like the best.  What do you think?



Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Powder Pink, Pool Party, Basic Black
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was definitely one of rest.  About the only thing I did was run to Iowa City and pickup John's new prescription.  Boy has it helped . . . a LOT!!! Which is good since we are to leave this morning for our train trip with the kids.  I did manage to get our bags packed last night, but other than that I was in my recliner a good portion of the day.  No napping, but at least resting. 

I think our hotel has Internet access and if so I plan on blogging while I am there.  If not, there will be no posts till Friday.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: