June 15, 2016

Daisy Delight


Back again with yet another Daisy Delight card.  When I had this stamp set on my table I just stamped a whole bunch of examples before I out it away.


I am definitely going to need to stock up on the cardstock that coordinates with this paper, because I have a feeling I am going to need it!!!





Stamps: Daisy
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Daisy Punch,
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon,
Clear Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

Al good things must come to an end and today is the day we board the train for our return trip.  It has been fun, but I will be glad to get home.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: