June 26, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

I am not sure when there has been a hostess set that I like as much as I do this one . . . Tranquil Tulips.  It is SO EASY to use because the stamps are designed to give the dimension to the flowers with out having to do anything but stamp.  




This was my shoebox swap that I took with me on Saturday when I stamped with friends.


Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Birthday Delivery
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Berry Burst, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon

John and I are out the door early this morning for an appointment where they will hopefully remove the stent and his kidney stone issues can be behind us. This afternoon I will be sticking close to home either stamping or reading.  I may even sneak in a nap at some point.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: