June 14, 2017

Daisy Delight

When I first saw this sheet of Designer Series Paper in the pack I want quite sure how I would  ever use it, but it really does add interest to some cards!!




It is growing on me and I have seen several cards on Pinterest where people have used it in cool ways.


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Powder Pink, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot,
Daisy Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a wonderful day of sitting on the beach, a little shopping, and a wonderful supper.  I think today is going to be more of the same. The weather here is great . . . warm but not too warm, and sunny.  Rain has been forecast here both days but so far we haven't seen any.  I know they need it, but it can wait until tomorrow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: