June 16, 2017

Wood Words

I finally decided to use another stamp in the Wood Words set besides the rooster.   This is becoming one of my favorite sets . . . and I did not think I liked it at all when I first saw it.



I am sure I saw the card on Pinterest somewhere!!



Stamps: Wood Words
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Layering Oval Framelits,
Big Shot, Versamark, Copper Embossing Powder,
Heat Tool, 2017-2019 In Color Markers,
Fresh Fig 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, 1/4" Copper Trim,
Stampin' Dimensionals

We rolled into Mount Pleasant last night about 75 minutes late, which if you travel by train much, is pretty much on time for a train.  We were home by 8:30 and all I did was water my plants and go to bed.  I had to be up bright and early this morning because I had a 7:00 appointment at the University for labs and a 6 month CT scan.  Although I don't see my doctor until Tuesday, the results of the CT scan are posted and they show no recurrence of the lymphoma!!!  YEAH!!!!  I actually think even though we were pretty laid back on vacation, today is going to be a day of rest . . . because I am tired!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: