June 23, 2017

Coffee Cafe

I don't know where my mind was but I totally forgot about finishing up this post showing one of my favorite stamp sets!!



This is also one of the cards everyone made last Monday night.


Stamps: Coffee cafe
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits, Big Shot,
3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is such a beautiful day that I think I will run some errands, sit on the patio, and of course finish up my swaps for a stamping day I am going to tomorrow.  I must say I am really enjoying these cooler temperatures.  This is just about perfect!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: