June 19, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

Sometimes we all need to remember to take a moment and just breath and appreciate all that is around us!!!  I LOVE the sentiment in the Colorful Seasons stamp set that reminds me of just that.



This is another one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Berry Burst
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Supper was awesome last night and Hanna was off bright and early this morning so she could get set up and ready for her presentation. Since I have everything ready to go for tonight, I am planning on finishing the mystery book I started on our trip.  I am having a hard time spending time in my stamping room when the weather is so nice!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: