June 4, 2017

Wood Words

Back again with another Wood Words card from Pinterest.  For a stamp set that I didn't think I liked at all the first time I saw it, I am sure using it a LOT!!


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping this week will be making!!


Stamps: Wood Words
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, 
Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, 
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Man . . . was it warm and muggy yesterday!!!  Luetta and I did a little bit of shopping, but not much!  I came home and spent the rest of the day in my air-conditioned stamp room working on things for Monday night.  I am planning on doing the same thing today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: