June 28, 2017

Daisy Delight

I have been so busy getting things ready for my stamping garage sale this weekend that I completely forgot about posting a card today.  Not only did I forget to post, but I haven't even had time to stamp!!  This is one of the swap cards that we made last Saturday when I got together with stamping friends.



I usually take some post-it notes along so I can remember who brought what swap, but I forgot that Saturday so I have no idea who brought this swap!!  I love it though!!


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy, Color Theory
Ink: Daffodil delight
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems

I think I have most of the stuff is out of my stamping room for my sale on Saturday.  I still have a couple of places to go through.






Now . . . to get it organized and laid out in a fashion that people can actually see what is there!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: