June 2, 2017

Daisy Delight

Last night's Technique/Stamp Club featured the glossy cardstock that is once again available from Stampin' Up!  Our first technique was Polished Stone.



At first I did not like the way the glossy strip turned out but once I started putting the card together I really liked it!!


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Glossy
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Powder Pink
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 
Wisteria Wonder and Powder Pink Re-Inkers,
Stampin' Dimensionals

When I got home last night I got a big glass of ice tea, my Nook, and by bug candle and sat on the patio reading for a couple of hours.


It was quite peaceful with the solar tea lights twinkling and the sounds of the birds and insects!!

I am hoping to start to get things organized for Monday night and of course spend my afternoon reading outside!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: