June 3, 2017

Just Add Text

The second technique we worked on Thursday night was Salted Background.


You can't see it very well but where the salt has been there are little water marks that look like bubbles.  I was not as happy with this background as I was with the Polished Stone, but it is still kind of cool.


Stamps: Just Add Text
Cardstock:  tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Glossy 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Layering Ovals Thinlits, 
Big Shot, Crushed Curry Re-inker, 
So Saffron Re-inker, Aqua Painter, 
Stampin' Spritzer, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals



Today I am meeting my friend, Luetta, for lunch and a little shopping.  This evening I need to continue to work on things for Monday night.  My reading on the patio has been getting in the way of my stamping, but soon it will be too hot to be out there so I am taking advantage of it while I can!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: