June 20, 2017

Birthday Delivery

This set is one that I received as a prize when we went to OnStage in Minneapolis.  I probably would not have bought it for myself, but man . . . am I glad I won it because it LOVE it now.



This was one of the make and takes that we made that day and is also one of the cards that everybody got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Birthday Delivery
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Memories
Ink: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Birthday Friends Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am out the door early this morning for my three month oncology check-up.  I am hoping to spend some time in my stamping room this afternoon working on my scrapbook from Hanna and my spring break trip.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: