June 21, 2017

Ribbon Of Courage

This stamp set stood out to me the first time I saw it back in April.  Probably because of where I am in life, but more  so because of what it stands for.  The ribbons can be used for supporting our troops as well as cancer survivors and patients.  I have included a picture of the stamp set bundle at the bottom of this post.


This particular sentiment is sort of our motto of life and has been for quite some time.  This is also one of the cards that everyone stamping on Monday night got to make.


Stamps: Ribbon of Courage 
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Smoky Slate,
Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory Stack
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Frameleits, Big Shot,
Simply Scored, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day!!!  I never really thought I took good health for granted, and I certainly don't now. I am happy to say I had another check-up with scans and labs and received a clean bill of health!!!  My doctor said he wished all of his patients could be doing as well as I am.  We talked about positive attitudes, tolerance to pain, and support systems.  My doctor, his nurse, and I all agreed that I had one of the best support systems they have seen, which includes my family and my friends!!!  I could not be where I am today with out the support of everyone . . . so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: