June 8, 2017

This Little Piggy

This Little Piggy is one of the stamp sets we received at On Stage in Minneapolis.  I loaned it to my friend, Luetta, and her mom yesterday so they could stamp some cards with it last night.  Her mom dropped it off this morning with this cute cute thank you note.



It is just adorable!!


Stamps: This Little Piggy
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White 
Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Big Shot, Blender Pens, 


Today looks to be another gorgeous day.  I did get everything done I wanted to yesterday and also had time to spend outside.  Today I am heading to an appointment for my shoulder and then later this afternoon I am going out to set up my booth for the Flea and Faire tomorrow.  I am still figuring out how to best use my energies and figured it would be easier to set up today so that tomorrow is not such a long day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: