June 22, 2017

This Little Piggy

I think This Little Piggy is just so cute!!!  Not sure I know who I would send a piggy card to, but I do like him!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping Monday night got to make.


Stamps: This Little Piggy
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black,
Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo,
Garden Green and Daffodil Delight Markers
Accessories: Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blender Pens,
Basic Black Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

After a quick appointment this morning, I am planning on spending the rest of the day in my stamping room.  It is going to be hot this afternoon and I need to get my swaps done for a get together on Saturday, so today seems like the perfect day to do just that!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: