June 5, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

I love this hostess set in the new catalog . . . Tranquil Tulips.  It reminds me of a set we had a while back . . . Terrific Tulips.  BUT . . . this set is so much easier to line up and come up with a perfect tulip every time since it is photopolymer!!



This is one of the cards everyone stamping this week will be making!!

 

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Since it was too hot to sit outside yesterday, I stayed in my stamping room all day and I am happy to say that absolutely everything is ready to go for tonight!! So I think today I am going to work on craft show stuff in the morning and if it is not too warm this afternoon, I will be in my favorite spot with my book until time to leave for Make-It-Monday!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: