June 7, 2017

Colorful Seasons


This was me yesterday . . . sitting on my patio all afternoon with a glass of ice tea, looking around looking at all of my plants, thinking . . . "Life really is beautiful"!!!  How cool that I can also make a card that says the same thing!!





This is one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night!!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot,
So Saffron and Tangerine Tango Markers,
Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Mini Glu Dots

Today is going to be another one of those beautiful days but I really need to work in  my stamp room to finish up things for the big Flea and Faire this weekend at The Barn.

Tonight we are going out to eat with our daughter and son-in-law to celebrate his award that he got in April that had to be postponed because John ended up in the ER having surgery.  Hope all goes well today!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: