June 11, 2017

Delightful Daisy

Check out another Delightful Daisy, this time using the emboss resist technique.




This is one of the cards I made when playing around with my new goodies last month.



Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic Black,
Powder Pink, Whisper White, Glossy White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Basic Black, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder,
Heat Tool, Stampin' Sponges, Sponge Daubers,
Daisy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch,
Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a LONG day.  I started the day bright and early!!  The weather was beautiful and I had a great time at The Barn Flea and Fair.  The crowds were down but my sales were totally consistent with every other time I had been there.  It did get pretty hot about the time I was packing up, so by the time I got home I was a soggy mess.   BUT . . . John was having problems again with the stent put in place because of the kidney stone.  So I unloaded the car enough so he would have a place to sit and off we went to the ER.  We got home around midnight, but at least this they gave him something for the pain the stent is causing.  We are supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow . . . But I don't know if that is going to happen!!  After a night's sleep, I am once again semi-rested and ready to take on the day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: