June 24, 2017

Colorful Seasons

Back again with another one of the awesome sayings in Colorful Seasons.  Life is indeed a beautiful thing!!



This was a super simple card using some of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack.  This may be one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog!!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Basic BlackI think sitting on th
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelets, Big Shot,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am spending the day stamping with many other demonstrator friends. I love these days because I come home with so many new and cool ideas.  I think sitting on the patio will also be on the agenda tonight!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: