January 10, 2020

Dressed To Impress

Shoes, shoes, shoes!!!  I love these shoes!! I only wish I could still wear them.


I guess I will just have to be happy with them on cards.  So that means you can look forward to many more shoe cards in the near future.


Stamps: Dressed Impress
Cardstock: Mint Maacaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink:  Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends:  Purple Posy Combo Pack
Accessories:  All Dressed Up Dies, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . what do you think . . . is this winter going to be a repeat of last winter??  I have my projects planned for this weekend if the weather turns out to be crappy, so I guess today is a good day to get started.  I do hope to get my walk in before it gets icky!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: