January 26, 2020

Dressed To Impress

One of the first stamp sets I worked with at the beginning of the month was the Dressed To Impress set.   I made several cards at that time and this is one of them.


This stamp set and designer series paper has so many possibilities. While I am not a lipstick girl, I do love the sentiment!! 


Stamps: Dressed To Impress
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Mint Macaron 1/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

We had a great time at dinner last night, although only two of the people at the table got steaks at the Steakhouse!! They had so many yummy choices.

No football today . . . whatever shall I do???  I need to get cardstock cut and ready to go for tomorrow night!!  The ideas and samples are all made, just need to get the cardstock and supplies ready.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: