January 29, 2020

Honey Bee

I love when stampers take the supplies that are in their packets or on the tables and make their own design.  That is exactly what happened here with the supplies for the bee card I showed you yesterday.  You can see that card here.


Here is Linda's card.  Would you believe there were four Linda/Lyndas there Monday night?  I did not think that name was all that popular, but maybe I was wrong.  Anyway . . . I love what she did with the supplies.  She said that the bee side of the paper was too pretty not to use.




Stamps: Honey Bee
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Golden Honey (SAB)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Detailed Bee Dies, All Dressed Up Dies,
 Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a back to normal day starting off with an early morning hair appointment.  I hope to spend the rest of the day in my stamp room, making who knows what!!  Stay tuned!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: