January 15, 2020

Heartfelt

Sometimes simple is best!!  At least I think so with the Valentine's card that we will be making next Monday night at a special Valentine's Stamp night.


I found this card on a blog that I follow from an Australian demonstrator . . . Crafty Kylie.


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Heart Doilies


I am hoping that the weather cooperates this evening so that I can get together with the Paper Pals group for our monthly shoebox swap.  It has been a while since we have been able to get together, so I hope it works out.  I do need to figure out what I am taking for my two shoeboxes, however.  I hope to get that done and then get started on my swaps for a stamping get together this weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: