January 7, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

I was on the fence about the Bonanza Buddies stamp set as I don't have a lot of children to make cards for. I went ahead and ordered it and I am glad I did.


This is a super simple birthday card, using Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper.   My only problem on this card was making sure that I had my balloons going the right way.


Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza 
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins

Walking and stamping . . . walking and stamping . . . that is about all that was on the agenda yesterday and all that is going to be on the agenda again today. And maybe throwing in a little reading!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: