January 1, 2020

Dressed to Impress

What better card to show on New Year's Day than one that shows two things I love!!  My mom always said that you should do on New Year's Day what you want to continue to do the rest of the year.  I made this card last November while stamping with friends at Susie's when she provided some make and takes from the Spring Mini catalog.  So this card represents two of my favorite things . . . stamping with friends and shoes.



I certainly can't wear high heels like this anymore but there was a day when I taught all day every day in shoes like this!!  Shocker, I know!!



Stamps: Dressed to Impress
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends:  Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack
Accessories: All Dressed Up Dies, Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 
Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, 
Wink of Stella, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Parades, football, and stamping are the order for the day.  The only stamping I will be doing today is what I can do from my recliner in front of the TV!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: