January 23, 2020

Dressed to Impress

Today's cards is a quick one that I made several weeks ago.  If you know me, you know I love purses, so this paper was right up my alley!!!


One of the goals I made for myself a couple of year ago was just to send out more cards.  I usually end up mailing out anywhere from 40-50 cards a month. This one would be perfect to send to a friend just let them know I am still thinking about them.


Stamps: Dressed Impress
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Pretty Peacock Rhinestone Jewels

Yesterday was a stay in the house day and I think today will be the same.  I got all of my swaps done for a get together I am going to on Saturday.  I am sure a majority of the day will be spent in my craft room today, but I'm not sure what will be done.  What will you be doing on this snowy day?

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: